Are you looking For Specifications and a review of the Google Pixel 6A? Check here everything you want.
Hello, My name is Kartik Goyani and I am tech enthusiastic. Today I will tell you all the details about Google Pixel 6A. I hope you will enjoy reading it.
Finally, Google Pixel 6A launched. Google Pixel 6A is launched for people who want a phone in the mid-range.
The new phone has one major and one minor problem that makes it difficult to recommend as a cheap alternative to flagship phones due to its competitive price point and feature set.
The Phone has two Major drawbacks
- Small battery with a slow charger
- Not that much Upgrade from the previous phone Google Pixel 6
There’s nothing wrong with the battery life issue, but it makes you wonder “Can I use a phone that needs charging several times a day? If you can, then that’s great. Due to this simple problem, we expect many people to rule out the phone.
Compared to other smartphones, this one is smaller, making it easier to hold and use. In addition, it comes with a snappy and intuitive fingerprint scanner, which fixes an issue many people had with the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
Furthermore, it’s a solid little camera phone that shares a lot of its AI-powered camera features with its siblings, including the same chipset, a good-looking screen, and AI-powered autofocus.
Let’s Check Out the detailed specifications of the Google Pixel 6A.
- What Are The Specifications of The Google Pixel 6a?
- What are the Pros and cons of the Google Pixel 6A?
- Should You Buy A Google Pixel 6A?
What Are The Specifications of The Google Pixel 6a?
|Launch Date||11 May 2022 [ Official ]|
|Inside the Box||1. Sim Ejected tool|
2. USB Type – C to USB Type – C cable
4. USB type A to Type C Adapter
2. Body & Design
|Display Protection||Gorilla Glass 3|
|Dimensions||152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm (5.99 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)|
Side Frame: Plastic
|Resolution||FHD+ [ 1080 X 2400 pixels]|
|Brightness||778 nits (peak)|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Touch Sampling Rate||120 Hz|
|Other Features||83% screen-to-body ratio|
- 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED display
- low refresh speed
4. Processor & Memory
|Processor||Google Tensor [5nm]|
|Processor Core||Octa-Core – 2.80 GHz|
|RAM Type||LPDDR 5|
|Storage Type||UFS 3.1|
- Only one storage option
- Powered by Google’s Tensor chipset
- Processor power in the midrange
- RAM of 6GB and storage of 128GB
|Main Camera||12.2 Mp Primary Camera [f/1.7]|
|Ultra-Wide Camera – Rear||12 MP Ultra-wide camera 114˚|
|Macro Camera – Rear||No|
|Features – Rear Camera||5 x Digital Zoom|
Touch to focus
|Video Recording||3840×[email protected] 30 fps|
1920×1080 @ 60 fps
|Front Camera||8 MP [f/2.0], Wide Angle, Primary Camera|
|Features – Front Camera||Normal|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps|
- A 12.2MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and an 8MP selfie sensor
- A lot of AI software tricks and extras
- The Magic Eraser removes unwanted elements from photos
|Sim Card Support [ Band ]||5G [ 19 Bands [World -Wide ]], 4G [Dual VoLTE], 3G, 2G|
|USB Connectivity||Mass Storage Device, USB charging|
|Wide Wine L1||Yes [ HDR Support in Netflix & Amazon Prime ]|
|Other||Wifi – Calling,|
7. Ports & Sensors
|Sim-Slots||Dual Sim Support [ 1 Nano Sim Card + 1 E – Sim]|
|Microphone||2 – Microphone [Top & Bottom & Back]|
|Charging Point||USB Type – C|
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under Display Finger Print Sensor [Optical]|
|Face Unlock||Front Camera|
- The fingerprint scanner on the screen works quickly
9. Os and Security
|Operating System||stock android|
|Software Updates||5 – years Os Updates & 5 years of Security Updates|
- It runs on a clean version of Android 13
- You can customize Material You to a great extent
- Google apps are all pre-installed
|Battery||Lithium Polymer 4410 mAh|
|Charging||18 Watt Fast Charger|
- This phone’s battery isn’t small at 4,410mAh
- The Pixel struggled to last a day in terms of battery
- 18W charging speed is slow
|BGMI||Second Highest Settings|
|COD||Second Highest Settings|
|Cooling – System||No heating Issues|
|Geekbench Score||Single Core: 1050|
13. Google Pixel 6A Prices
|6 Gb / 128 Gb||₹43,999|
|6 Gb / 128 Gb [ USA ]||$449|
|6 Gb / 128 Gb [ UK ]||£399|
What are the Pros and cons of the Google Pixel 6A?
- Good Camera
- Long-term Phone – 5 years of update
- Compact Phone
- OLED Display
- Unique Design
- IP – 67 Certified
- No Head Phone jack
- Only 18 Watt charger
- Week battery Perfomance
- Only 60Hz Display
Should You Buy A Google Pixel 6A?
- Yes If you want a small and compact phone
- Yes If you want a clean android experience
- Yes If you want a Good camera phone in this Price Range
- Yes If you want a phone which runs for a long run around 5 years
- No, if you use your phone for more than 6 hours because you have to charge this phone twice a day for heavy Usage
- If you do heavy Gaming then this phone is not for you
There are a few things the device gets right. In addition to the clean, no-fuss UI, the smartphone looks the part of a premium device as well. Furthermore, Google’s Tensor chip – although not the fastest – is still fast enough for most workloads, and the 6a feels comfortable in the hand.
In contrast, a high refresh rate display would have been better for the handset. Additionally, the smartphone’s charging speed is quite slow, and its camera performance is good, but not impressive enough to give it an edge over its rivals.
If you require a phone which can provide similar perfomcance to the google pixel 6A but want a good display and something more than google pixel 6a then you can check out Samsung Galaxy A53.
And if you are confused you can just check out our post best phone under 30000 for easy selections.
Thank you for the reading and See you again at Techno Goyani